- 3 Answer Writing.
- 15 tests, including 11 sectional and 4 mock tests.
- There are 11 sectional tests. Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth.
- Questions would be designed to judge the candidates’conceptual and interdisciplinary approach more than the factual knowledge. Through 11 sectional tests we can touch each and every aspect of the subjects.
- 4 Mock tests will be conducted on the pattern of UPSC.
- Answer hints is designed in three parts.
- Key Concepts
- Model Answer
- Supplementary reading related to key concepts.
- Current Affairs + Probable questions on respective issues.
- Detailed discussion on the same day.
- Discussion classes are designed in such a way that they can provide value addition on the other related topics of the respective tests. It also includes answer writing approach for every papers.
- Answer sheets will be evaluated by the experts only.
- Copy evaluation and feedback system is designed to provide relevant insights and feedback to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- One-to-one discussion with respective faculty after copy evaluation.
- Evaluation will be done in two week’s time.
- Flexible module for aspirants joining classroom test or online test.