- Ten Session for essay writing including test.
- 3-Full Mock based of UPSC pattern.
- Discussion after every Test.
- Flexi Module & Video support of discussion.
- Model Essay for every Test.
WHAT IS THIS PROGRAMME ?
Essay is of 250 marks; despite its scoring potential, candidates leave it for last minute preparation. This programme includes both classes and test series for essay writing. Classes are designed to maximize your score in essay, as improvement is always incremental and it takes time to improve on weak areas. This is the reason this course covers 10 long sessions.
HOW IT WILL BENEFIT OR DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ESSAY CLASSES?
Improvement in essay writing is gradual. There is no defined syllabus of it. Rather it demands good understanding of subjects and ability to express in a certain way. We always try to focus on improving skills rather just delivering powerful lecture on particular topic. Advance Essay writing demand certain set of skills, that we ensure with every passing tests.
WILL THERE BE DISCUSSION AFTER TESTS?
Yes , every test will be followed by a discussion .
How TESTS are designed ?
The entire test is divided in two parts. First is practice test which is designed on particular subject area i.e science, politics, leadership, social problem, philosophical topics, etc. Second is full mock based on UPSC pattern.
WHO WILL CORRECT COPIES ?
All the copies will be corrected by Manoj K. Jha. & H Bhushan. Copy correction will be done within a week.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE ONE-TO-ONE DISCUSSION WITH FACULTY?
Discussion is key for improvement. After every test candidate can discuss their grey areas with faculty.
CAN WE GET MODEL ESSAY ALSO?
Model essays and idea paper will be delivered after each test.
CAN I WRITE ESSAY ON DIFFERENT TIME OTHER THAN SCHEDULED TIME?
Yes , candidate can write on flexible timings. For all discussions, video support is also available.
|General Introduction & Test(16 Jan, 2016)||Test – 1 + Discussion (23 Jan, 2016)|
|Test – 2 + Discussion (30 Jan, 2016)||Test – 3 + Discussion (6 Feb, 2016)|
|Test – 4 (Exercise on Rough Work + Discussion )(13 Feb, 2016)||Test – 5 (Focus on Information Management)(20 Feb, 2016)|
|Copy-based Individual Discussion on rough work|| |
|Test – 6+Discussion (27 Feb, 2016)||Mock – 1 + Discussion (5 Mar, 2016)|
|Mock – 2 + Discussion (13 Mar, 2016)||Mock – 3 + Discussion (19 Mar, 2016)|
- Students will be given user ID & password to access the class on our website.
- Account for online classes will be activated after one week of enrollment.
- Study material of class will be sent by courier.
- Study material will be listed topic wise as per class video topics.
- Students has to go through the study material first and then access the video of particular topic.
- Duration of video session will be 3 times of duration of video i.e. if video duration is of 2 hrs session duration will be 6 hrs. Once student will click on start button of video he can access it for 6 hrs. In between he can pause, rewind or forward the video.
- Since we use cloud server to upload the video it will be accessible on low speed internet also. Video is not downloadable.
- In case student can’t complete the video session due to any technical fault, he can mail us to restore the particular video again.
- Listing of video will be topic wise as per class schedule.
- Integrated module for aspirants joining classroom test or online test.
- Tests can be taken after the schedule date too.
- Classroom students can write the test on every Monday to Thrusday between 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.at our centre after the scheduled date.
- Discussion video access will be provided to them on the website.
- Online students, if in Delhi, can write the test at our centre and attend the discussion session.
- Integrated ranking can only be provided for the top 50 students among those, who take test on the schedule date.
- Evaluated test paper will be given back within 10 days of receiving the test.
- Toppers’ softcopy will be provided in your account on our website.