Answer Writing Sessions – Mains 2017
Out Of Stock
New Batch will start from 1st July for 2018
Instructor: Mr. Ravi R. Chokkalingam
Program : This is a niche batch meant exclusively for students who have appeared for mains or prepared thoroughly for mains. It will have 3 classes a week (Mon, Wed, Fri). 3 or 4 questions are provided every day and students are expected to write their ‘best possible’ answers for each question. Each question will be discussed threadbare in the class with background information, additional points, dimensions, perspectives etc. This program will also include a full GS Mains Test Series – Test Series Schedule Download
Who to join this Course? Those Aspirants who wants to consolidate their knowledge of general studies and excel in answer writing.
Start Date: 14th December, 2016
End Date: 20th April, 2017
Subscription Expiry : 30th September,2017
Study material: Questions will be uploaded in the account
- 1st Session: 14th December to 15th April
- 2nd Session: 27th June to 28th July (Tentative)
The focus will be on ‘WHY IT HAS HAPPENED’ rather than ‘What has happened’.
GO FOR 400+ MARKS IN MAINS 2017.
MAINS ANSWER WRITING
It will have 3 classes a week (Mon, Wed, Fri). 3 or 4 questions are provided every day and students are expected to write their ‘best possible’ answers for each question.
Each question will be discussed threadbare in the class with background information, additional points, dimensions, perspectives etc. The structuring of each answer with introduction, body and conclusion will also be discussed. Assignment answers submitted by the students will also be given back to them with feedback.
Tests will be conducted every fortnight on different topics. Since Assignments have to be answered before they are discussed in the class, students are expected to have basic understanding of the topic. But as they search and surf for the answers, they will get enormous amount of information and knowledge. It helps them to be self reliant and improve their self confidence.
The Discussion classes will help to streamline their thought process, edit out unnecessary information and write coherent and well structured answers. Most students write what they know (even when they realize that it is irrelevant) rather than what is demanded by the question. This problem will be corrected by this course. This course will EMPOWER YOU TO CONFIDENTLY ANSWER EVEN THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE NOT PREPARED WELL.
How it Works?
Class 1 –
- Three to four questions are given to students.
- Submit the answers before Class 2.
- Online students need to send their scanned copies at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject CH-EMP-(Class Number)-(Ques Number like Ques 1 2 3 4 or Ques 1 2 or Ques 3 4 or 1 4)
Class 2 –
- The questions given on Day 1 are discussed – where the sources of the questions are, what to write, how to present the answer.
- Three to four new questions are given which students have to submit before the third class.
Class 3 –
- The questions given on Day 2 are discussed. New questions will be given for the next class.
Aspirants will get their checked answer copies in 7 – 8 days after submission.
GS Mains Test Series is part of this program. Please download the schedule here:
Contact : 9555923039 for details
Institute: Rising IAS
- In case of extra classes students will be notified on their registered email address.
No Reviews found for this course.